This Chili Lime Salmon Fry is very simple and absolutely delicious. It is a great way to get salmon in your diet. Salmon has a very impressive health benefits. It is rich in omega 3 fatty acids and has a high quality protein. It is also a good source of the minerals potassium and phosphorus and has B vitamins. The omega 3 fatty acids are essential for cardiovascular health, reducing inflammation, and lowering blood pressure. The health benefits of salmon can be found by clicking the link here.
If you like my Chili Lime Salmon Fry, please check my other recipes here.
Here is the video of the recipe. If you like it, please share and subscribe.
- Sockeye Salmon – 0. 5 lbs
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lime juice – 1 tbsp (or juice from 1/2 lime)
- Salt – a dash
- Clean the salmon pieces and pat dry them with paper towels
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients
- Apply them on the salmon pieces using a brush
- Set aside for 20 to 30 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer at 350 deg F for 5 minutes
- Place the salmon pieces on the basket and fry for 15 minutes at 350 deg F or until it is flaky when you check with a fork
The nutritional information is an estimate calculated based on an online nutritional calculator.