Salmon is a great source of omega – 3-fatty acids, rich in vitamin B and provides high quality protein. It has several health benefits. Consuming salmon at least two times per week may reduce the risk of many diseases including cardiovascular disease, diabetics and cancer. Maple glazed salmon is a tasty dish that can be made very easily. The nutmeg gives an extra flavor and taste to it. If you like this recipe, please check my other air fryer recipes here.
You can watch the video of the maple glazed salmon recipe by clicking the link here. Please share and subscribe to my channel if you like it.
- Sockeye Salmon with skin – 0.5 lbs
- Sriracha sauce – 1 tbsp
- Less sodium soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Maple syrup – 1 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder – 1/8th tsp
- Canola oil from spray – 1 tsp
- Whisk together all the ingredients expect oil in a small bowl
- Clean and pat fry the Salmon pieces using paper towels
- Brush the sauce over the salmon pieces and let it marinate for 20-30 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer at 350 deg F for 5 minutes
- Place the Salmon pieces on the basket and spray canola oil
- Bake the Salmon at 350 deg F for 15 minutes or until it
- A delicious Salmon is ready to serve with roasted broccoli or vegetable of your choice.
- Enjoy it!
The nutritional value is an estimate that is calculated based on an nutritional calculator.