Pumpkin Pudding is a simple, delicious, and healthy fall/winter dessert. This recipe is for people watching their diet and those looking for a healthy dessert. Pumpkin is a vegetable rich in fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Potassium. It has lot of health benefits. The Fiber, Potassium, and Vitamin C in the pumpkin support heart health. The health benefits of pumpkin can be found here.
You can watch the video of the recipe click the link below. If you like this pumpkin pudding recipe, please like, share, and subscribe to my channel. Please click here for my other healthy desserts.
Recipe for making Pumpkin Pudding
- Organic pumpkin puree – 15 oz
- Fat free sweetened condensed milk – 14 oz
- Agar Agar powder – 5 tsp
- Pumpkin spice mix – 1 tsp
- Water -1.5 cup
- Pomegranate seeds – 3 tbsp (optional for topping)
- Whisk agar agar in half cup water
- In the instant pot container, combine 1.5 cups of water, condensed milk, & agar agar mix
- Whisk constantly until the mixture boils in the steam mode
- Add the pumpkin puree & mix thoroughly
- Stir in the pumpkin spice mix
- Combine & boil with constant whisking until the mixture thickens to ~ 2.5 cups
- Immediately, transfer to individual serving dishes & let cool
- Cover & refrigerate until set, about 2 hours
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds or Enjoy as it is!
The nutritional value is an estimate calculated based on a online nutritional calculator.